Who is it for?
For Those On Antibiotics is for anyone looking to buy a high-quality friendly bacteria supplement developed & proven especially to be taken alongside a course of antibiotics.
Optibac Probiotics Strains
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11
- Bifidobacterium lactis Lafti B94
- Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52
Who is Optibac For Those On Antibiotics for?
For anyone looking to buy a natural friendly bacteria supplement to take alongside a course of antibiotics.
- The three strains contained in this supplement are very well researched and have been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics
- Each capsule provides 4.5 billion good bacteria and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry
- With strains scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut, even when taken with antibiotics
- Complements the flora naturally present in your gut
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required
- Suitable from 1 year onwards. For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents with cool drink/food
- Recommended for daily use over the course of 10 days alongside a typical course of antibiotics
- Can be used on an ongoing basis for those on long term antibiotics
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11 & Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 have been shown to increase immune cell activity
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegans, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures
- Update April 2021: now also with Bifidobacterium lactis Lafti B94 and providing 4.5 billion live cultures per capsule (previously 4 billion)
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Available in one pack size of 10 capsules – serving size: one capsule a day.
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Bifidobacterium lactis Lafti B94, Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52
- Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
Each capsule guarantees 4.5 billion live cultures.
- No dairy
- Gluten free
- Yeast free
- Suitable during pregnancy
- Suitable during breastfeeding
- GMO free
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
- Sugar free
Following the taxonomic updates advised by a global team of scientists and published in April 2020, a reclassification has been proposed for the L. rhamnosus species. The L. rhamnosus strain in For Those On Antibiotics may therefore now also be known as Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11.