Who is it for?
For those wanting to take a high quality friendly bacteria supplement every day. It contains 6 well-researched strains as well as FOS fibres, which together help to complement & increase your natural gut bacteria. Every Day is a great place to start your good bacteria journey.
Optibac Probiotics Strains
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11®
- Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52
- Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175
- Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058
- Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
Who is Optibac Every Day for?
Friendly bacteria supplement for those wanting to take a high quality, daily good bacteria supplement. An easy, sugar-free alternative to yoghurts and yoghurt drinks.
- Each capsule contains 5 billion live cultures + 88mg of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry
- Bestselling supplement containing 6 different friendly bacteria strains from the Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Lactococcus genera
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
- Complements your natural gut bacteria
- Every Day is a synbiotic supplement, which means it combines live cultures and Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres
- Easy-to-take capsule
- Recommended for daily use
- Suitable for: vegetarians, women during pregnancy and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Suitable from 1 year onwards. For those unable to swallow capsules open and mix contents with cool food/drinks
- No added sugars
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures
- We’ve reduced the plastic in this packaging by 96%. We no longer use plastic containers
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Available to buy in two pack sizes of 30 or 90 capsules – serving size is 1 capsule per day.
All questions answered by probiotic experts Dr Kate Stephens PhD (Food and Microbial Sciences) BSc(Hons) Medical Microbiology and Kerry Beeson BSc (Nut. Med.) Nutritional Therapist.
How many strains is best in a live cultures supplement?
The number of strains of friendly bacteria is not the most important factor to consider when choosing a live cultures supplement. It is far more important to select a supplement containing high quality friendly bacteria strains which have been featured in numerous clinical studies. Every Day contains robust strains of the highest quality, including the world-renowned Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11®, scientifically
proven to survive stomach acidity and reach the gut alive1.
How does Every Day compare in price to other daily friendly bacteria supplements?
Every Day is a very competitively priced friendly bacteria supplement. When comparing it with other brands, you should check the CFU billions count on each product, the daily number of capsules required, the number of capsules in each pack, and the quality of the strains. Each capsule of Every Day contains 5 billion CFU of the highest quality probiotic strains, and the dose required is just one capsule per day. A high-quality supplement always lists the full strain names of the bacteria, not just the species, so you can check the number of clinical studies they have been featured in. Based on this, Every Day out-performs many other similar strength products currently on the market, not only on price, but also on quality of the strains it contains.
For best results take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast
- Intake can be increased to 2 capsules a day if desired, or as professionally directed
- For those unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cool drink or food
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Bifidobacterium breveRosell-70, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058;
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 88mg)
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion live cultures + 88mg FOS fibres.
- Gluten free
- Yeast free
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
- No added sugars
- GMO free
- Suitable during pregnancy
- Suitable during breastfeeding
Suitable for vegetarian diets. Dairy is not an ingredient. However, it is used in production. Any minute traces would not affect those with lactose intolerance.
Following the taxonomic updates advised by a global team of scientists and published in April 2020, a reclassification has been proposed for the L. rhamnosusspecies. The Lactobacillus rhamnosus strain in Every Day may therefore now also be known as Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11.